PACK EXPO Las Vegas, North America’s largest packaging event of 2017, will bring together the solutions you need to launch a new product, solve production issues and keep your products competitive. Corporate managers, engineers, sales managers, plant managers, manufacturers and production supervisors, brand and marketing managers, quality controllers, purchasers, research/development and package designers from a wide variety of consumer packaged goods companies (CPGs) all attend PACK EXPO Las Vegas.
Known for showcasing the packaging innovations of top-tier suppliers, PACK EXPO Las Vegas will be North America’s largest packaging event in 2017. It’s where executives and plant managers, engineers, brand managers and packaging designers come to see machinery in action, connect with suppliers, talk shop and gain a perspective on the industry that drives innovation at the plant.
PACK EXPO Las Vegas and co-located Healthcare Packaging EXPO will feature:
- 30,000 total attendees from 40+ vertical markets
- 5,000+ international buyers from 125+ countries
- 2,000+ exhibiting companies
- 800,000+ net square feet of exhibits
- pavilions dedicated to containers & materials, the confectionery industry, and reusable packaging
- free education on the show floor
September 25 – 27, 2017
Las Vegas Convention Center
Las Vegas, NV