The Future of Packaging will be hosted at the prestigious University Club in Downtown, Chicago, IL on Tuesday, April 24, 2018. This exclusive, invitation-only program will draw in commercial leaders and financial sponsors in the packaging sector to discuss the key opportunities for value creation in the packaging industry. The agenda will feature a keynote address followed by four panels comprised of senior executives in the packaging industry including brand owners, converters, investors and investment bankers.
We are bringing together the top leaders and experts in the packaging field and will deliver a jam-packed schedule with insights and discussions focusing on:
- Global Packaging Market Outlook to 2023: The top 5 global opportunities in packaging
- Assessing the impact of key trends in the packaging sector on investment opportunities
- Routes to value creation: investment trends, M&A activity and new opportunities in packaging
- E-commerce and implications for value creation – opportunities and threats in the packaging sector
- Future packaging scenarios – what’s the long term view on things like material conversion, mass customization and sustainable packaging
Profile on speaker Dr. Andrew Hurley
April 24, 2018
University Club of Chicago
Smithers Pira – the worldwide authority on food contact packaging testing and consultancy, has delivered leading events for numerous years to keep the global food contact industry updated on the latest developments and initiatives in order to ensure the safety of consumers.
L.E.K. Consulting is a global management consulting firm that uses deep industry expertise and rigorous analysis to help business leaders achieve practical results with real impact. We are uncompromising in our approach to helping clients consistently make better decisions, deliver improved business performance and create greater shareholder returns. The firm advises and supports global companies that are leaders in their industries — including the largest private and public sector organizations, private equity firms and emerging entrepreneurial businesses. Founded in 1983, L.E.K. employs more than 1,200 professionals across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe. For more information, go to www.lek.com.