2018 Eggnog Category January Webinar & Report + FREE Top Line Report 12/20/18
A critical resource for your planning, this 2018 report has the data you’ll need to make informed decisions about your holiday offerings.
Our first 25 clients will have access to an online webinar event in January 2019. In a lunch and learn format, you’ll have access to Dr. Hurley, study methodology execution, data review, findings and also have the chance to take part in live Q&A.
- Top Line Report (via email) – Dec 20, 2018
- Full Report (via email) – January 2019
- LIVE Webinar – January 2019
25 in stock
A critical resource for your planning, this 2018 category report has all the data you’ll need to make informed decisions about your Holiday offering. At Package InSight, our research focuses intensely on how packaging impacts shopper behavior. Within the Holiday Eggnog Category, our analysts are busy:
- tracking attention to design details, where your team may take deep dives into colors, shape, symbols, words, and/or specific SKUs across categories
- collecting biometric data from shoppers allows our team to articulate unique design trends across the category, providing a significant competitive edge for next year’s on-shelf presentation
- surveying participant reflection on the experience after shoppers finish their blind shopping experience, their personal shopping habits, and other qualitative information on how they personally approach the Holiday eggnog category
- assembling a report that will focus on shopper perception metrics, consumer sensory panel data (Hedonic method), qualitative observations (video and self reports), biometrical analysis, significance testing for all quantitative data, packaging design trends, correlations across datasets, and competitive review to be disclosed